Disclaimer: By reading this blog, you may be subjected my ideas of what is "cool", stupid things that I want, obnoxious comments I may make about any given number of things, or deranged thoughts that creep out of my awkward brain. Just letting you know ahead of time.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

Let's see....I'd like:


  • World Peace
  • Population control
  • Eco-friendly everything
  • Every vinyl album ever released by Lee Dorsey
Okay. Enough of the pipe dream wishes. Here's what I'm REALLY hoping to get:

  • Old, working type writer! (I'm thinking, Freecycle.org!)
    • A Marrianne-Made watch. God these are amazing. When I dropped my HTC Hero in the toilet last week, I finally realized, "Yes, I really do need a wristwatch." (Check them out on Etsy.com; seller revolt70)
    pretty little watches- DIVA LEATHER - steampunk handmade watches

    • This adorable owl tote bag, even though I do not need any more tote bags....(Also from Etsy...seller Sweetharvey)
    TOTE BAG - Screenprinted Owl (TB01)

    • I really love these sweet ass lamps. The coolest shit ever. I found these awesome lamps on anthologymag.com....They have the most captivating style there. If I had a home of my own (sniffle) I would absolutely decorate along these lines. (Check out the work of JamesPlumb.... I love those who re-purpose! www.jamesplumb.co/uk





    • A papasan chair! I had one when I was growing up and need desperately to fill the hole in my life that was created the day we got rid of it.
    Item image

    • This adorable "envelope template"! How cute and creative is this! It's perfect, because I love making envelopes for cards from sheet music..This is just too cute! :)

    Kawaii antique style

    • I fell in love with this coat while attempting to holiday shop for my friends and family. It is absolutely gorgeous..I wonder if it's warm? (Found at www.fredflare.com)

    • Pioneer Postbound Scrap Book....I filled mine all up, and this one is just so awesome. (Even available from WalMart.com!)
    Pioneer Photo Albums 12x12 Fashion Printed Postbound Album: Map



    I guess this is all for now....I'm sure there are plenty more things I would like to have, of course. :)




    2 comments:

    1. love love love all that stuff. did you get any of it :-(

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey miss! My father built me an amazing lamp like the one I wished for on wheels...I absolutely adore it. The best present ever! I bought myself the photo album after Christmas since I didn't get it! Hope your Christmas was great!

      ReplyDelete